The Griffith Interagency is an opportunity for services to network, connect and share information on the 4th Wednesday of every month.
We meet at various venues in Griffith (see below).
This is an excellent support avenue for your organisation to circulate information, brochures, upcoming events, workshops, or inform the group about a new program/staff member. Our aim is to keep the meetings short, informative and enjoyable for all who attend. Meetings usually last for one hour. You are welcome to put items on the agenda or book time in for a guest speaker.
For more information contact Barbara Penninga @ GCC on Tel: (02) 6962 4144 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERAGENCY CALENDAR DATES 2018
- 24 January 2018 – Host: Wellways – Venue: TBA 10am
- 28 February 2018 – Host: TAFE NSW – Venue: TBA 10am
- 28 March 2018 – Host: Salvation Army - Murrumbidgee Accommodation and Housing Service – Venue: TBA 10am
- 18 April 2018 – Host: Headspace Griffith – Venue: Ulong Street Griffith 10am
- 23 May 2018 - YOUTH Focus – Host: Department of Education – Venue: TBA 10am
- 27 June 2018 – Host: Griffith Community Centre – Venue: TBA 10am
- 25 July 2018 – Host: Uniting Care – Venue: TBA 10am
- 22 August 2018 – Host: Family and Community Services - Housing – Venue: TBA 10am
- 26 September 2018 – Host: Linking Communities Network – Venue: 177 Yambil Street Griffith 10am
- 24 October 2018 – Host: Community Health Centre – Venue: TBA 10am
- 28 November 2018 – Host: Ningana Enterprises Inc – Venue: 1 Kooyoo Street Griffith 10am